Original Teacher Basketball Teaching Forum
Bayi team has withdrawn from the CBA, but there are still a lot of problems. In addition to changes in the schedule and the whereabouts of the players, who will fill the vacancies vacated by Bayi has also attracted a lot of attention. The domestic media "Red Star News" revealed that this quota is very likely to be "inherited" by Fubon Group.
亚博yabovip88 In the past two seasons, Bayi participated in the CBA as a special invitation. The quota they used actually belonged to the Fubon Group. The two parties have cooperated in the past. In 2018, the Bayi Team and Fubon Group completed the split. The Bayi Fubon Club previously held 5% of CBA's shares, which was later held by Fubon Group, so they claimed that they had the qualifications to participate.
在过去的两个赛季中，八一作为特别邀请参加了CBA。他们使用的配额实际上属亚博yabovip88于富邦集团。两国过去曾合作。 2018年，八一团队和富邦集团完成了拆分。八一富邦俱乐部以前持有CBA 5％的股份，后来由富邦集团持有，因此他们声称自己有资格参加。
Gu Feizhou, Director of Training and Competition Division of Ningbo Sports Bureau, said in an interview: "Fubon has a place for participating, and is currently communicating with the Basketball Association to work hard to advance this matter." But Zhang Wei, general manager of the Fubon Men’s Basketball Club, said The three are silent: "There is no final result yet, so I have no comment, sorry."
Commentator Su Qun also expressed his opinion on this: "In theory, if Fubon pulls up a team now, as long as the players pass the physical test and register, they can participate in the CBA competition. This concept is known in the professional sports circle. "Shell", I believe it is only a matter of time before Fubon holds that "shell" and returns to CBA."
Gu Feizhou said that Fubon’s biggest difficulty is the team members.
Many people in the industry believe that even if Fubon wants to return, it will not be until next season at the earliest. "Red Star News" revealed that the CBA company once proposed that each club "support" two players to Fubon to form a team as quickly as possible.
"Red Star News" stated that the plan has been submitted to CBA's board of directors for deliberation and is waiting for all shareholders to vote. On October 22, the "Sports Big Business", the first in China to report on August 1’s withdrawal, issued a post stating that after their official verification with the CBA, Fubon inherited the qualifications and the news that the team participated in this season was fake news!
After "Sports Business" released the message of "refuting the rumors", its co-founder Zhang Yuqiang added: "We did not refute the rumors that Fubon obtained the Bayi CBA qualification. We just refuted the rumor that they could not play this season. CBA.” In this regard, Shandong Business Daily also gave a similar view.
The confusing development of this incident has also aroused dissatisfaction among fans: every time there are gossips flying all over the sky, and the official delay in posting. As for who is going to fill the August 1 vacancy, let's wait for the official announcement.